The following article is a sample from the full BVOP™ Ultimate Guide and is part of the preparation for the BVOP™'s modern Agile Human Resources Management Professional Certification Program.
Business Value-Oriented People Management (BVOPPM) is a management style and a set of activities focusing on managing all people across an organization at all levels.
BVOPPM office needs an understanding of the general problems, responsibilities, and activities of all other offices, departments, teams, and individuals because the activities of the office may be more productive and efficient.
Activities of the Business Value-Oriented People Management office
Major activities of the Business Value-Oriented People Management office include:
- Establishing a people-and-business-oriented culture
- Spreading culture across the organization
- Aligning people with organizational strategies
- Mediating standpoints
- Motivation management
- Commitment management
- Personal development management
- Emotions management
- Conflicts management
- Fear management
- Workforce status analysis
- Organizational attitude analysis
- Candidates management
- Leaving and dismissal reasons management
- Previous article Product support activities
- Next article Establishing and spreading a people-and-business-oriented culture